Is Adobe Commerce right for me?
Adobe Commerce is the leading platform for open commerce innovation for merchants and brands. Adobe Commerce offers a robust, scalable and deeply customisable commerce solution that has the ability to create world-class experiences for your customer. Whatever your commerce needs, Adobe Commerce has the flexibility to let you deliver. It's no wonder Adobe Commerce is the #1 provider to the Internet Retailer Top 1000 and was recently named a market leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Digital Commerce report.
Choosing the right platform for your ecommerce store is an important decision. Where other free of charge platforms fall short, Adobe Commerce supports rich functionality right out-of-the-box supported by an innovation-driven commerce ecosystem for growth-oriented merchants.
Ask yourself these questions to decide whether you should consider Adobe Commerce for your store:
- Are you an established retailer? Commerce exclusive features are more useful for larger merchants with higher system demands that are generated by large product or customer databases.
- Are you a multi brand retailer? Commerce is designed for retailers with multi brands that can be centrally managed in one single admin area.
- Do you want control over your international offering? Commerce offers out-of-the-box functionality to manage and support retailers operating multiple storefronts at a global scale.
- Do you have complex integration requirements? Commerce offers the ability to integrate with third-party applications using efficient web APIs.
- Do you want to leverage powerful marketing tools to grow your business? Commerce boasts powerful out-of-the-box marketing tools to generate the ultimate shopping experience for your customer.
Benefits of Adobe Commerce
Sell anywhere with omnichannel experiences
Make memorable connections with your customer at every stage of the customer journey no matter the channel.
Manage and deliver a unified commerce experience
Adobe Commerce makes it possible to manage multiple storefronts, brands and even hybrid B2B and B2C business models easily - all in one single admin area.
Measure and optimise with commerce intelligence
Utilise business intelligence tools and data analytics to identify your most valuable customers and then create more personalised and therefore meaningful experiences.
Gain operational confidence with scale and support
Run your commerce operations with the confidence that your site and customer data are secure and always operational. Create a powerful shopping experience knowing that your commerce store can support high traffic demands.
Adobe Commerce Features
Let's take a deeper dive into some of the main features of Adobe Commerce that will help you rapidly scale your business.
Page Builder & Content Staging
- Page Builder is an easy drag & drop interface that allows you to create, preview and schedule content updates without the need for developer support.
Customer Segmentation & Personalisation
- Boost conversion rates by creating personalised customer experiences with dynamic content.
Adobe sensei powered Product Recommendation
- Through an easy-to-use, condition-based tool, set rules to determine which products are presented to customers as up-sells, cross-sells and related products.
Visual Merchandising and Rule-based Smart Categories
- Optimise your product category pages to drive more sales by arranging products with a simple drag-and-drop interface or rule-based conditions that order products by newest addition, colour, and stock level etc.
Powerful Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Magento Business Intelligence (MBI) is a powerful data warehouse, analysis and visualisation tool that integrates directly with Adobe Commerce. MBI allows you to easily access and analyse your data as well as integrating with other sources like web analytics and advertising channels etc.
Rewards & Loyalty Programme
- Drive customer retention and brand loyalty with a built-in, points-based rewards system.
- Make the shopping experience even easier for returning customers - especially mobile shoppers - with an Instant Purchase checkout option. Customers can access previously-stored payment details and shipping information to speed up the checkout process.
With Adobe's acquisition of Magento, the platform will only grow more powerful, promising to deliver an exceptional, single, end-to-end digital experience.
Want to know more about Adobe Commerce? Get in touch today.